Lighthouse East Tower
Introducing Lighthouse East Tower, the newest addition to the successful Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts. With sweeping forever views of the lake and the city, the 36-storey tower is more than just a residence for the discerning urbanite, it’s an iconic landmark on the emerging East Bayfront skyline.
Residents can look forward to an extraordinary, arts-inspired lifestyle rich in amenities, style, and conveniences. Get acquainted with your closest neighbors, such as Sugar Beach, Sherbourne Common, and the Water’s Edge Promenade. Hop on the TTC right outside your front door, or walk or cycle to Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport, the Distillery, Financial, or Entertainment Districts, St. Lawrence Market, or the Ferry Terminal.
- Developed by Daniels, the 2016 Ontario High Rise Builder of the Year
- Conveniently located at Queens Quay and Lower Jarvis
- Beautiful panoramic lake views
- Loblaws flagship store right across the street
- 15 Min walk to Union Station
- High growth potential – Tridel and Great Gulf are building in the area, Greenland and Menkes will be launching multi-tower projects in the area soon; essentially all the top brand name developers in Toronto are building in the area!
EXCLUSIVE Benefits and Incentives
Exclusive Incentives From Yordanov TEAM:
- Priority VIP/Platinum access to purchase ahead of other Realtors and the public
- Free leasing at time of closing
- Free pre-delivery inspection with a qualified inspector
- Free legal review in the 10 day cooling period
Be The FIRST to Know about New Projects
Todor Yordanov always says ” Google my name”. He is a Real Estate Broker servicing his clients in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Todor is an experienced investor and one of the few Platinum agents in Pre-construction Development. Todor also works in resale real estate and is always looking to give his clients the most up-to-date knowledge about the market to help them in making new investments or selling their homes. His close connections with builders and a wide network of agents give him a competitive edge on everything to do with Toronto Real Estate. Connect with Todor: Cell 416-902-9707.